EHS Auditing Standards – ISO/BEAC Comparison
On May 24, 2010, Thea Dunmire and Wendy Acha gave a presentation at the American Industrial Hygiene Conference in Denver, Colorado. This presentation – EHS Auditing Standards – Comparison of ISO 19011 and BEAC Standards – provided an overview of the standards and a comparison of several of the key provisions.
In particular, the following were discussed –
- Coverage and focus of the standards
- Identity of the “auditee”
- Defining the nature and scope of the audit program
- Conducting an audit
- Defining auditor competence
- Audit risk & risk-based auditing
To view the PowerPoint slides for this presentation – click on the link below:
For more information about the BEAC Standards, click here.